These phone systems simplify phone management, and can handle analog and digital phone lines.
ESI has the latest phones that can work anywhere in your network. ESI’s proprietary remote VoIP phones look and work just like their digital phones everyone is used to. They even have a help key included. Since it is a hybrid, it is very reliable and has the sound quality of a Digital phone system, while still offering the remote phone features of a VoIP system.
If you want to work from home, you certainly can with these phone systems. An ESI Communications Server is a fully flexible platform that can be digital-based, IP-based, or both. It allows for ease of use and every phone has a Help button that walks the user through how to use any feature on the phone.
- Auto Attendant
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Automated Call Distribution
- Cost Effective Expansion Capabilities
- Can Connect up to 100 IP-enabled ESI systems on Esi-link
- Virtual Answer - This allows you to play a custom greeting to a caller if you are already on the other line.
- One-touch Call Recording
- Buttons to See if Employees are on the Phone or Away From Their Desk
Here are two examples of our ESI Phones you could have for your business
48-Key Digital Feature Phone
- Large Display
- Adjustable Backlighting
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Programmable Feature Keys for Maximum Productivity
- Very Easy to Use
ESI 30D Business Phone
- Perfect for Low Traffic Users
- Less Customization
- Easy to Set Up
Note from official website: Server sizes are ESI-1000, ESI-600, ESI-200, ESI-100, and the newest addition to the product line ESI-50 & ESI-50L
Call your ABLE Technology Partner consultant today to get set up!